About our photographer:
Angela Schlabitz – I am a photographer, re-toucher and happiness seeker from Namibia. My friends call me Geli or Angie. My current base is in Munich, which I have been calling home since 2011. I am drawn again and again into the vastness of the world. I am fascinated by the remoteness, the stories of the people on the side of the road, strange natures and the glitter in the eyes of a new encounter.
Photography, retouching and blogging is the best combination for my artistic soul. I am constantly looking for a new expression and I am looking forward to projects that give me the opportunity to work together with exciting and inspiring people.
- I will give you a quick photo workshop during the first days of your arrival.
- During your expedition through Namibia, I will be your photo guide and helper when you need composing and other photographic assistance
- A quick introduction into Lightroom and editing of your images. TIPP: this is where a lot of the magic happens!
- I will follow you around like your own private paparazzi to capture only the most beautiful moments of your journey WITH you in the pictures! Say bye-bye to annoying selfies!
- Group/ couple/ friends session on the last evening.
- Local Girl bonus! – I will be able to give the one or other advice and tips whilst we travel about.
Visit her website here www.abitze.com